Terms & Conditions:
The total cost for the booking is Rxxxx and by completing the deposit you agree to the following terms:
- Charges, deposit and payments
50% deposit is required to secure the booking. This can be paid via EFT.
Four Arrows Investments 41 Pty Ltd
Bank: Standard Bank
Account number: 002465825
Branch: Malvern Branch – 005105
** Prices quoted by Trout River falls are inclusive of VAT
The remaining balance can be settled prior to departure once you have checked out. Please note that we do not accept cash or cheques.
Please note that upon check in we will require a Pre-authorisation for the remaining balance outstanding as well as damage fee (refer to point D). Please note that the damage fee is purely just for security purposes, and you will be notified of this charge.
- Check-in & departure:
Check in between 13:00 – 16:30
Check out at 11:00
You are welcome to spend the rest of the day at the lodge, however the chalet must be vacated before 11:00
**Requests for early check-in & late check-out will be handled based on availability at the time (This may incur an additional charge, but please speak to the team as we will always do our best to be as flexible and as accommodating as possible).
Please note that the security deposits are non-refundable.
**In the event of a cancellation, we are however more than happy to accommodate your booking on a different date. Should you wish to cancel, please ensure that you provide your alternative date, to ensure that we have availability for you and you guests.
- Damage to the venue or its property:
The customer agrees that he/she will be held strictly liable for any damage caused the venue or its property (over and above the usual wear and tear) and that the costs of any such damage will be taken for his/hers credit card authorisation amount.
- Liability for property:
Whilst every reasonable precaution has been taken to ensure the safety of our guests and their belongings on the premises, Trout River Falls will not be held responsible for any damage/ loss sustained to their belongings. Please ensure that your room is locked when you are not utilising it and at night when you go to sleep.
- Special requirements:
Please ensure that you let the team know in advance if there are any special requirements that you may require (these may include dietary requirements). We would kindly request for at least 72hrs notice prior to your check-in date.
- Pet policy:
Trout River falls is pet friendly but it is the owners responsibility to clean up after your pets.
- Fishing rules:
- Fishing is complementary if you are staying at Trout River Falls. Day entry for fishing will be charge at R200.00pp.
- Children are to be supervised by an adult at all times should they be fishing.
- Trout River Falls works on a catch and release programme ONLY!
- Fishing hours: 8am until 5pm.
- Damaged fish (hooked in the gills/gut) are to be killed and paid for. This will incur a charge of R100 per kilogram.
- Should you wish to have the fish cleaned, this will incur an additional charge of R50 per fish.
- All fish that are killed are to weighed for our records. Please do so at our reception desk when you leave.
- Lessons and hiring of equipment can be available upon request. Please note that this will be an additional charge for all equipment as well as your lesson.
- Please note that our dams are stocked regularly. The amount of fish is however dependant on natural factors, which maybe out of our control.
- Please be respectful of other people within the fishing area. Please ensure that each fisherman has a reasonable berth.