Our chalets are fully equipped, serviced daily and include:
• Tea & coffee station
• Fully equipped kitchen including a microwave, 2 plate hob,
oven, cutlery, crockery, cleaning aids
• Private braai facilities
• Towels and bedding
• Underfloor heating
• En-suite bathroom with a bath and a shower.
• Private balcony
• Pet friendly
Restaurant and Bar
• Breakfast and lunch are served daily, either in the restaurant or outside in our tea garden overlooking the trout dams and beautiful surroundings.
• Fully licensed bar
Stay with us
Trout River Falls offers up market accommodation for couples, families and larger groups. Our aim is to offer you personalised service to ensure your stay with us is enjoyable and memorable.
Our four-star luxury accommodation includes eight chalets. Each chalet can sleep two adults in either two single beds or one Queen size bed. An extra single bed can be added in each chalet for younger guests who wish to share with their parents. Each chalet has an en-suite bathroom that is elegantly decorated, providing for the comfort and ultimate relaxation to our guests.Read More
Rates applicable from 1st January 2021 – 31st December 2021
PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR KITCHEN IS UNDERGOING IMPROVEMENTS. AT THIS TIME WE WILL ONLY BE OFFERING SELF CATERING ACCOMMODATION.
|Accommodation||Self-catering rate||Bed & breakfast Rate
(Includes continental buffet as well as hot options)
|Sundays – Thursday||R650 per person per night||R750 per person per night|
|Fridays – Saturdays*
*Minimum of 2 nights applicable
|R800 per person per night||R900 per person per night|
|**Under 12’s sharing the room with their parents will pay half the advertised rate.|
|Firewood||R50 per bag|
|Firelighters||R20 per box|
|Breakfast ONLY (N/A as our kitchen is undergoing improvements)||R100 per person|
|Day Entry fishing||R200 per person|
|Fish taken ( per kg )||R100|
- Check-in from 13:00 to 16:30 hrs
- Check-out not later than 11:00 hrs
- Early check-in and late departure can be arranged subject to availability. We are only able to confirm this 48hrs prior to your booking.
- Breakfast is served daily from 9:00 until 11:00 hrs
- Day visitors and day anglers are welcome unless the lodge has been booked on an exclusive basis. We advise that you call ahead to confirm that day facilities are available on the days that you wish to visit.
- Terms and Conditions Apply
- Trout River Falls Catch Release